As a community, we will do our best to treat each other the way Jesus showed us in the Bible by:
1. Treating each other with humility and respect, even when we have different opinions.
2. Encouraging each other with our actions and words.
3. Supporting one another through life’s ups and downs.
4. Taking time to listen to other’s thoughts, feelings and ideas.
5. Speaking kindly to each other and about each other.
6. Forgiving one another, and trying our best to reconcile, if we upset one another.
This applies to all forms of communication whether we meet in person or when we communicate in any verbal, written or digital form. We know none of us are perfect, sadly there will be times when we fall short. When we do, we will own up and ask for forgiveness from those we have hurt, whether it was intentional or not.
This Code of Behaviour supports Rayleigh Baptist Church’s ‘Preventing Bullying and Harassment Policy’ which is available on request from Reception.
If you feel you have experienced or witnessed behaviour that does not meet this Code of Behaviour or the Policy, please do not hesitate to inform a member of staff or trustee.