The arrival of the Holy Spirit empowered the early Church which brought about a culture shift which has shaken the globe. The new core values of RBC should do the same as we live them out, with impact within the church (each area of ministry) & beyond (each relationship we have as individuals).
In our current teaching series entitled ‘Culture Shift’ we’ve introduced our new core values, and will be exploring them together over the coming weeks with the help of some key passages from the book of Acts.
Our new values form the acronym G.R.A.P.E. , which acts as a reminder that by sticking to our purpose & developing these values we believe we will become more fruitful for the Kingdom.
- we want to honour God with all that He has given us: our time, our talents & our resources
- it increases our reliance on God as we partner with Him to build His Kingdom
- true discipleship begins when we are real with God and each other
- nobody’s perfect, but everyone’s welcome and together we build God-centred communities
- because God is always at work and we refuse to limit Him